Friends of Wilberfoss School - FOWS
Friends Of Wilberfoss School (F.O.W.S.)
FOWS is a group of hard-working, fun-loving, committed parents and carers who help raise funds for the school.
FOWS have raised thousands of pounds for the school! Some of the things that we have helped fund include…
- Musical instruments
- Y6 Leavers' Gifts and Party
- Coaches for trips
- Playground equipment
Can you help?
We would love it if you felt you were able to join our committee. This would involve…
- Attend FOWS Committee meetings (around two evenings per term)
- Coming up with fundraising ideas
- Helping plan events
Too busy for that?
You don’t have to sign up to any regular commitment! We urgently need more people who can occasionally contribute a few hours during the year to help with fundraising. Help might involve…
- Helping at a bake sale or ice lolly sale after school
- Helping with refreshments at sports day
- Helping at a lunchtime secret shop, e.g. Xmas, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day.
- Providing or sourcing Xmas raffle prizes
- Applying for matched funding from your employer
- Helping write a bid for a grant/donation to school
You don’t have to volunteer to help at every event – just whichever suits you!
If you need to contact FOWS their email is email@example.com
MEET THE F.O.W.S. COMMITTEE
Chair – Louisa Jaynes
Treasurer – Liz Atiba-Davies